2014 is our strongest Festival line-up yet. It is a pleasure to be able to say that so confidently, not least as our past Festivals have each – we believe – been a development on the previous year, and each very successful in their own right.
This is only our fourth festival in our third year in the Summerhall building, and yet we are already establishing themes – internationalism, high-quality art across and between all arts forms, and a sense of the social, of celebration and friendship – that we value as essential to the Summerhall project.
- 21 July 2014:Summerhall Festival to beam into cinemas with Hibrow
- 5 June 2014:Summerhall launches Festival 2014 programme
- 28 May 2014:Summerhall to host FOURTEEN Made In Scotland shows
- 24 August 2013:Summerhall’s Award Winning Fringe
- 22 August 2013:Education, Colonialism and ‘Quad’